Additional columns for swimming/biking distance/times on reports page of groups (Read 647 times)

mr-fish

One of the groups within RunningAHEAD I belong to is comprised mostly of runners, but we do have some multi-sport athletes already in the group who'd love to see additional columns within the reports page to show their non-running workouts.

I really, really love the reports page - the competitiveness it's introduced in our group has inspired me to up my miles significantly this year!

eric :)

mr-fish,

That page is long for an over haul.  What else would you like to see there?

mr-fish

Columns for distance/time of swims & bike workouts would be great!

Other than that, user configurable toggling of the display of times for the workouts & perhaps average paces are the only two things I can think of for the page.

Thanks!

-Mark

Biking Mike

Hi Eric! I'm trying to do the same thing mr-fish is doing and am wondering if there has been any progress on adding different activities to the report pages for user groups.  I've been poking around for a while trying to figure it out, but haven't been able to.

Thanks a lot for any help.

-Mike

A.K.A. Running Mike

eric :)

Biking Mike,

This is still on my list of todos.  I think I'll lump it in with the workout editor redesign project.

eric Smile