First time posting here =D (Read 721 times)

i've been lurking around the forums for quite some time already. i find all the posts very mature and insightful, a far cry from those in guitar and gear forum, which 90% are useless or childish 'mine is better than yours' posts. stumbled upon this website while searching for a 10k competition in Singapore (which would be my first race also, held on 22 july Smile) i love being able to clock my mileage and timings. it helps to keep track of my training. before this website, i had to memorise all my timings and distances covered! Big grin if only running comp fees could be cheaper.. Roll eyes
      Welcome aboard! Nice blog, BTW. Smile

Michelle

Welcome, Sleepy! Good luck in your first race!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Welcome Kamal! Congrats on signing up for first race! Good luck Smile

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

i find all the posts very mature and insightful
            Well, you must have missed most of mine. Tongue Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

thanks for warm welcome!! Big grin
                Mine is better than yours! Tongue I keed, I keed -- welcome to RA
                2009: BQ?
                  Welcome! You have a good log thus far, keep getting better, I'm sure you will.