Costco - Garmin 305 $159 (Read 1746 times)

Dave

On sale again. Get it while its hot.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Lazy idiot

Yo Dave, Does this happen often (the sale)? I checked tonight, and it's back up to $199. Curious. Thanks!

Tick tock

Dave

I saw it in a flyer mailed to my house. I guess its possible that the sale hasn't kicked in yet. I might have jumped the gun.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

I happened to notice that in a Costco ad too. Here are the details if anyone is interested. (I'm not and I don't work for Costco, I'm just trying to be helpful). Garmin 305 w/ heart rate monitor strap $159.99 delivered after $40 off Valid 11/14/08 - 12/15/08 Warehouse (#333862) and Costco.com (#241060)
          Goal: Age grade over 80% on a certified course.

Dave

Thanks. That's what I meant to post. Blush

dgb2n@yahoo.com

hey ,I'm all over this deal.Can I ask was this in one of their mail out booklets or a coupon ? thanks
                hey ,I'm all over this deal.Can I ask was this in one of their mail out booklets or a coupon ? thanks
                Never mind , got my flyer in the mail yesterday . Date on mine however is Nov. 17th ? can't wait !
                  Listed on costco.com for $159.99 as of this morning.
                  Jill_B

I fly.

I want to get it, but my 205 is only a few months old. I've got to think of good excuses to upgrade...

Bring it on.

Jill_B, you do know that the only difference between a 205 and a 305 is the heart rate monitor right? (and the color).
                      Jill_B

I fly.

Jill_B, you do know that the only difference between a 205 and a 305 is the heart rate monitor right? (and the color).
                        That's an upgrade. Plus it is snazzy in red. Wink

Bring it on.

runlouierun

I've ordered one for my DHs b'day!! Great price Big grin
                            149.99 today at AMAZON free shipping if you order before Dec 1

De-slacking in progress

149.99 today at AMAZON free shipping if you order before Dec 1
                              plus an additional $50 off if you sign up for their credit card. I did- instant approval- net cost= $99.99 Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Oh- DW- it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission. After all- I getting ready to start training for my spring HM Evil grin Big grin Big grin

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

Does anyone know if they ship to Canada?