What is the best feeling in the world...? (Read 631 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

Title says it all - so come on then - your thoughts please!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Every time I run faster and further than any previous run, that ranks right up there in my book! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

aes

The best feeling for me is a pain free run where I run strong. Another 'best' that I wish I could feel... running pain free, or lets say running in general. Injury is not fun!
          when you run the last few miles faster than the first. Big grin I love that feeling. Smile

Jennifer mm#1231

Looking down at my garmin, reading "42,00km". Just 195 meters to go for another marathon to be completed.
            Run more.
              Assuming we're talking running? Big grin Well, among others, I'd say it's when you make the final turn on to Boylston Street. Close behind--for a marathon runner, probably the first time you BQ.
              My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
                Crossing the finish line of your first marathon!
                WHO FARTLEK"D ?
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have a new one. There is a stretch of pavement that was all torn up on the bike path and required me to change course and run about a half mile on the side of the street where it's fairly busy--something I hate. It's been re-paved, so now I can go back to the route I love best without risking my life and feeling quite so much like I'm on display. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay