I have HERPES!!! (Read 910 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's kind of what I was thinking, too. I had very mild chicken pox as a kid, as well. Here's something interesting I learned last night. Apparently my younger brother had something last Fall that my mom and I are pretty certain was shingles, by the sound of things. His symptoms were similar to mine, only with less itching and more pain. His also never ruptured and followed a similar course. Maybe there's something genetic...? k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

No...not THAT kind of herpes...I'm a good girl. Git yer heads outta the gutter, already!
      I know this doesn't have anything to do with the main subject...but anyone can get herpes. Not just "bad, dirty" people. Undecided 50-80 % of the population has oral herpes, and 25% of americans have genital...and even then, a lot of people don't even know they have it as they've never had an outbreak or it's a mild case and symptoms aren't noticed. I don't have it myself, but I do have a friend who contracted it after a boyfriend who didn't know he had it himself gave it to her. She has had very, very few partners, and is always monogamous. She is a good girl.