Important (Read 1503 times)

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Panera does not serve delicacies.

I consider blueberry sourdough bagel is a delicacy.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Frozen and canned brings suspicions of what was added to them.  Besides, buying fresh vegetables fosters world peace and tastes better. 

It depends on who did the feezing or canning.

Buying fresh veggies in the Northern Hemisphere in January requires a dependence on petroleum and therefore sends money to terrorists.

Wink

Imminent Catastrophe

Buying quinoa any time in the Northern Hemisphere requires a dependence on petroleum and therefore sends money to terrorists.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Imminent Catastrophe

Buying fresh veggies in the Northern Hemisphere in January requires a dependence on petroleum and therefore sends money to terrorists.

Wink

Possibly less petroleum per unit weight than locally grown, though.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Elly.

It depends on who did the feezing or canning.

Wink

Freezing, canning, pumpkin pies.  Do you bottle your own beer and wine, too?  And you have time for a daily 10 mile (or more) run?  You can't get off the internet long enough ...

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Of course I bottle my own wine and beer.  Want some?
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Depends on whether you fertilize with nitrogen-based chemicals or not.

xor

Everybody wants some.

xor

I try to tell myself that this explains why washington state apples are more expensive in washington state than texas... but really I suppose it's a more complicated matter of 'what the market will bear'.

Damn apples.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I try to tell myself that this explains why washington state apples are more expensive in washington state than texas... but really I suppose it's a more complicated matter of 'what the market will bear'.

Damn apples.

I've heard this before. 

But then again I have very personal reasons why I won't eat texas apples.

Lazy idiot

Panera for "lunch" today.  Sweet.

Tick tock

xor

I've heard this before. 

But then again I have very personal reasons why I won't eat texas apples.

Yes, nobody wants a texas apple.  Though I did mean a washington state apple purchased 2,000 miles away in texas.

We all ride horses in texas, so we have lots of horse apples.

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Yes, nobody wants a texas apple.  Though I did mean a washington state apple purchased 2,000 miles away in texas.

We call them road apples in Kansas. They smell funny.

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

We call them monkey balls.  But that should not surpirse you.

I have very personal reasons why I won't eat monkey balls.  But that should not surprise you either.

xor

Well now that's just dramatic!

As for Kansas, I figured those apples were made from soy.