Changing profile picture (Read 679 times)

I changed my profile picture, but I keep seeing the old profile picture coming up when I post. What am I doing wrong? Confused Thanks

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, Ruth. The picture you're seeing when you post is your "avatar" which is located under Options --> My Forum Preferences. To change the picture, you need to first "delete" the old one (and click "save") and then upload the new one. Enjoy! Big grin Yes, you can have different pictures for your profile and your avatar.

Roads were made for journeys...

Wow! Thanks! This site is so responsive. Can Eric make us run faster, too?

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Wow! Thanks! This site is so responsive. Can Eric make us run faster, too?
          .... hmmm good thought. Maybe if we ask he'll put it on his very long 'to-do' list! Clowning around Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!