What is your favorite beer? (Read 3172 times)

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Did you bottle me some?

Prince of Fatness

You can't even get growler fills of the brew pub exclusives.  I offered to buy a sixtel but they said no.  Sorry.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

That is why you have a big empty space under the table.

SMART Approach

Down in Phoeniz over weekend for work and was out with my client and waitress recommended, Deep Canyon Amber Ale from Thunder Canyon Brewery in Tucson.  Wow! Awesome!! 3 - 16 ouncers in 60 minutes............

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Pretty much all of these beers look delicious. I've got what seems an endless supply of Fat Tire and Sierra Nevada in the fridge. I could drink those beers until I'm old and grey which ain't happening any time soon due to all this clean livin' up in heah. I like to have a growler of something local on hand as well. Something to drink when a buddy stops by.

rodroc

My favorite beer is a light beer, as this allows me to control my weight and to stay healthy for longer periods of time.  THey have also told me that homebrewed beer can be healthier than commercial beer, does anyone know if this is true?

For more advice about weight control you can always visit The Weight Control News Blog

I don't think I've ever heard of a single beer in this entire thread.  My favorite beer comes in a bottle at my local tavern, served by a friendly and familiar bartender, can be bought and tipped for $5, goes well with nachos and conversation while I'm wearing sandals, shorts, and a t-shirt, and doesn't require a hipster to explain the delicate chemistry.  Jeezus.  I feel like I belong on Honey Boo Boo, for God's sake.  

Yeah, well...sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

When I go west, Alaskan Amber. When I go east, Brooklyn Lager. All other times, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. TC

"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead..." J. Buffett There are two rules in life: 1.) Don't sweat the small stuff 2.) It's ALL small stuff

I don't think I've ever heard of a single beer in this entire thread.  My favorite beer comes in a bottle at my local tavern, served by a friendly and familiar bartender, can be bought and tipped for $5, goes well with nachos and conversation while I'm wearing sandals, shorts, and a t-shirt, and doesn't require a hipster to explain the delicate chemistry.  Jeezus.  I feel like I belong on Honey Boo Boo, for God's sake.  

Then try one of them!  Also, I can guarantee you, no one here is a hipster.  :-)

Jeff

My favorite beer is a light beer, as this allows me to control my weight and to stay healthy for longer periods of time.  THey have also told me that homebrewed beer can be healthier than commercial beer, does anyone know if this is true?

This looks a little spammy to me.

Jeff

Prince of Fatness

Right now it is this.  Tomorrow, who knows.

Not at it at all. 

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Anderson Valley Winter Warmer  had a few too many of these Friday.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

I didn't read through all the replies but I'm going to call this the best running thread ever. Just sayin.

And the best beer ever might just be:

Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale by Boulevard Brewing in Kansas City

Strict WTF adherent

Right now I'm loving the hell out of Weyerbacher Tiny and Langunitas Brown Shugga.

But that damn expensive Mad Elf keeps finding its way into my fridge too ... no matter how hard I try to get rid of it, the stuff just keeps reappearing.