What is your favorite beer? (Read 3172 times)

Slo

I have two favorite beers.

Free

and

The Next One.

Slice

Great. Now I want a beer. Right now I'm loving Yazoo Hefeweizen but my local favorite places seem to be out of it. Naturally, I want it more now than ever.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

Prince of Fatness

Weyerbacher Tiny

I live about 15 minutes from Weyerbacher.  The brewery is not fancy and things are a little messy because they are expanding, but if you have the chance it is worth a visit.

Not at it at all. 

yweuishdf

No reason provided

Strict WTF adherent

MrFinn - Never thought to stop there. I'll insist on it as my "dad toll" on our next trip to the Crayola factory. One of these days I'll make it to Troegs too...

Prince of Fatness

MrFinn - Never thought to stop there. I'll insist on it as my "dad toll" on our next trip to the Crayola factory. One of these days I'll make it to Troegs too...

They are only open Friday evenings and Saturday afternoons.... check their website.  Hopefully when they finish the expansion they will extend their hours.  I understand that it involves a more formal tasting room.

And yeah, Troegs.  I have not been there since they relocated to Hershey.  Need to get there.

Not at it at all. 

sdfgewiuohsdf

Spam is this persons fav beer.
                fullsteam

For me is Kentucky Bourbon Ale. Not available everywhere but sometimes when I am feeling a little blue a little bit of it perks me right up.

Mr MattM

It's like asking which of my children I love more... I simply cannot pick one.

be curious; not judgmental

Great. Now I want a beer. Right now I'm loving Yazoo Hefeweizen but my local favorite places seem to be out of it. Naturally, I want it more now than ever.

I miss Yazoo  (and Nashville)!

Does anyone else brew their own beer? My current favorites are my latest creations -- finishing off an Oktoberfest and about to bottle a honey porter. But if I had to pick an all-time favorite, it'd probably be something from Yazoo. I really like that place and just about everything they make.

On On

I'll pick a style versus an actual beer.

Imperial Stout.

Close second to this is coffee or chocolate flavored stouts.

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Imperial Stout.

Close second to this is coffee or chocolate flavored stouts.

Damn I wish I had some coffee porter home brews left, I'd bring you some Saturday if I did.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Damn I wish I had some coffee porter home brews left,

So do I because the you could send me one.  Big grin

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

xcender

Anything from Southern Tier! In the summer its Creme Brûlée, and in the fall its Pumpking (THE BEST). The beers they have on sale year round are also great!