What is your favorite beer? (Read 3172 times)

grampen

MOOSE DROOL!

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

Pliny the Elder, hands down. I am fortunate and live about an hour from Russian River Brewery so I can stay stocked up.

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

Feeling the growl again

MOOSE DROOL!

That's up there...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

pedaling fool

TJN

S Army Kettle run...

Downtown Brown from the Pearl Street Brewery

Tim 

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Chris Melvin

Old Chub Scotch Ale by Oskar Blues is my all time favorite. And it comes in a can so you can easily pack it in and pack it out.

Feeling the growl again

Old Chub Scotch Ale by Oskar Blues is my all time favorite. And it comes in a can so you can easily pack it in and pack it out.

The nitro can version.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

CMJHawk86

My all time top 5 - which is always subject to change. 

1) DeSchutes Inversion IPA

2) BridgePort IPA

3) DC Brau On the Wings of Armageddon

4) Heavy Seas Hop3 IPA

5) Troegs Nugget Nectar

I post lots of beer photos and commentary at my Instagram. (cmjhawk86)

Black Hog Brewery in Oxford, Ct has some primo beers. I personnly like the Graonola Brown Ale, and this Coffee stout they have. The Gronola Brown is very similar to a brown ale i had out in Sedona 3 years ago, Oak Creek Brewing Co. They make  a brown ale that's TASTY.

not a huge beer drinker for several reasons not going to explain but I do like a good beer every so often.   and I actually do some homebrewing to  share with friends & have a few for myself.   Rarely get out to the local microbrewerys around here unfortunately, and we have a bunch in the Seattle area.

with my limited knowledge/experiences (especially compared to many of you)  I would say that my all time favorite would be Mac & Jacks out of Redmond.Washington.   #2 would be Black Butte Porter out of Bend/Portland Oregon.  I've homebrewed clones of those 2 that actually came out very well according to my eager testers.  In fact in a bllind tastetest my  Black Butte Porter clone actually beat out the real thing.

Most of my co-workers & tasters usually prefer the more highly hopped IPA's because it is the PNW.  I personally like a medium hopped IPA that has a more fully balanced array of flavors/aromas.    My last homebrew (more of a red/dark amber 7.5%) was really my first attempt in creating a recipe that is completely my own.  Judging by my own tasteing & reaction from others it my be my best ever.  Really enjoying the whole process & creativity of homebrewing.  and of course the drinking too!

erinr

Think I'd have to go with Lakefront Brewery Fixed Gear.  I drink a lot more beer since I moved to WI...

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

Favorite? that's a moving target.  How about brown bagging a quart of Lagunitas Sucks? Happy Easter/Passover, weekend, spring

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

holby

Fat Head's - Hop JuJu or

Great Lakes - Erie Monster

Lagunitas - little sumpin ale has been a recent go to

SMART Approach

Think I'd have to go with Lakefront Brewery Fixed Gear.  I drink a lot more beer since I moved to WI...

I was in Milwaukee Wed and had a Lakefront Brewery beer for first time-Riverfront West. Quite tasty Amber Lager.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com