Importing Buckeye Outdoors (xml) file..? (Read 414 times)

apshaw

Hi Eric

I've recently set up an account (great site/service!) and have been trying to import my backup log from my Buckeye Outdoors log (as you may know, Buckeye experienced a catastrophic data loss recently so have decided I should log my info in a few different places). I've tried a few times to upload my xml backup file but without success so far. FYI:

1. I'm using a Mac (OSX 10.6.6) and have tried through both Firefox and Safari

2. File is around 1.1MB unzipped

Wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a workaround..? I've tried searching the forums but can't find any old posts that appear to be related.

As it is, last time I backed up B/O data was October 2010 so have at least 6 months' worth of data entry from my 'dead trees' log to complete... would be GREAT if I can find a way to successfully upload from the file.

Thanks so much for the great site and service you provide to the running (fitness) community. Greatly appreciate your help.

All the best

Alison

Alison,

I heard about Buckeye's server failure.  I sent you a private message.  Let's take this offline.

eric Smile

gprado300

I'm having the same problem uploading the xml buckeyeoutdoors file.  can you help me?

thanks.