Notification when comment made on workout (Read 62 times)

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

A friend recently made a comment on a run we made together. I didn't know about the comment until it was mentioned in conversation. I don't see a switch to turn it on/off so am wondering did I miss an option or do workout entries lack notification when comments by others are entered? Would be a nice feature I would think.

bob e v
    2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

day after day sameness

There is a workout comment notification in the small notification toolbar to the right of the "RunningAHEAD" in the upper blue title bar. There are two notification tools -- the first is for the message feature, the second is for workout comments.

Choosing my words carefully has never been my strength I've been known to be vague and often pointless

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Thanks MT, I forgot about that one. Was thinking tho more along the lines of an email, which could make RA more attractive to social media users of products like DailyMile

bob e v
        2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.