Really Tasty Popcorn (Read 657 times)

Bugs

Popcorn, Indiana. I have tried original and that was good, but smoked cheddar cheese is wonderful. Great for us who need extra sodium in our diet.
    Whole grains are considered to be nutritionally superior to refined grains because they are richer in dietary fiber, antioxi- dants, vitamins and minerals. The greater dietary fiber may be as much as four times that found in refined grains, and has been shown to reduce the incidence of some forms of cancer, digestive system maladies, gum and coronary heart disease, obesity and diabetes. It can also result in significant cardio- vascular benefits, according to many health studies. Popcorn, Indiana's Original Kettle Corn and our new Sea Salt Popcorn are both certified as a whole grain snack, as evidenced by their official USDA whole grain icon. If you eat just two servings of our new Sea Salt Popcorn, which has 22 grams of whole grains per serving (for a total of 44 grams) you will have consumed nearly your entire daily USDA recommended allowance of 48 grams of whole grain. Which is a pretty healthy way to snack. Not to mention yummy
    Try if you get a chance, or order it online. A less healthy more dessert like popcorn is Dale and Thomas popcorn. We got a big box of samples at work, it was out of this world. Sending a sample pack to your Mom for Mother's Day would be a very unique nice gift.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Darn, they don't sell that flavor online, but it looks like a lot of retailers carry it. I'm gonna look for that--I LOVE cheesy popcorn! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Darn, they don't sell that flavor online, but it looks like a lot of retailers carry it. I'm gonna look for that--I LOVE cheesy popcorn! Big grin
        I'd look for it the organic sections. They have it at our food health store and one of our big grocery stores.

Bugs

Bugs

Bugs