Vintage running photo (Read 753 times)

wow -- superb photo quality
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Notice how slender everyone is??
          Wow, fantastic photo! Its my new wallpaper at work!
          "Some people create with words or with music or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run. I like to make people stop and say, 'I've never seen anyone run like that before.' It's more than just a race, it's a style. It's doing something better than anyone else. It's being creative." - prefontaine
            Wow, fantastic photo! Its my new wallpaper at work!
            Mine, too!

- Anya

wow -- superb photo quality
              That's what's missing with todays digital photography, it can't come close to the detail that an 8 x 10 inch negative can provide. For example: You would need the equivalent of a 360 megapixel digital camera to equal the image quality of an 8x10 large format camera shooting Ektachrome film. Tom
                thanks
                Tremont

That's what's missing with todays digital photography, it can't come close to the detail that an 8 x 10 inch negative can provide. Tom
                  Yup, but I'm surprised that the technology existed at the time to capture that detail at such high speed. There's almost no motion blur. Is the older guy at the finish line on the sideline to the left smoking a cigarette? Another great find Tom. Thanks.

Great find!

Run to Win
                    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Mishka-old log

Is the winner breaking the wire with his face?
                        Is the winner breaking the wire with his face?
                        Hahah, i was wondering why his face looked ridiculously awkward. Big grin
                        "Some people create with words or with music or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run. I like to make people stop and say, 'I've never seen anyone run like that before.' It's more than just a race, it's a style. It's doing something better than anyone else. It's being creative." - prefontaine
                          Cool photo, thanks for sharing. Cool
                          ---- Cynthia

Duncan

i love these photo's tom - keep them coming Smile

Anyone have pizza?

Awesome photo. I'm using it for my background too! Cool

Oh Mighty Wing

why are their arms out?? are they attempting to hang the farther backs out to dry if they attempt to pass??