Graph/report elevation? (Read 171 times)

Mmmmm...beer

I know I can go into an individual run and see my elevation, but would it be possible to add that as a field that we can search and graph with?  It would be good to compare elevation between training cycles.  Thanks!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Mmmmm...beer

Yes? No? Maybe? Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

I know this is a bit old, but I've been curious about this for a couple years now too. Most of my weekly/monthly/yearly tracking and "goals" are elevation related. Is there a simple "plug and go" field for adding in elevation on a workout that I havent noticed? I'd love to be able to track this without using my excel spreadsheet that I do currently.

DoppleBock

I would also love to be able to enter and report on an elevation field.

Not only would it help with training and training goals, but it would give us one more thing to give each other shit about.

I know this is a bit old, but I've been curious about this for a couple years now too. Most of my weekly/monthly/yearly tracking and "goals" are elevation related. Is there a simple "plug and go" field for adding in elevation on a workout that I havent noticed? I'd love to be able to track this without using my excel spreadsheet that I do currently.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

This would be a really awesome feature - I'd love to see it introduced to the log somehow. Maybe it is an issue with synchronizing the map function with the log itself?

dumrunner

I'd like to see it also.

thietkewebbds

Hope it will bring many benefits

https://thietkewebsitebatdongsan.com.vn/

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

I'd like to see it also.

another vote in favor

Just a dude.

+1

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape...