Waste some time, feed the world (Read 736 times)

Good post mate, highly addictive.
    Goals for 2008: 10k - Phoenix Park - 6 April 48:47 1/2 Marathon - Longford - 24 August Marathon - Dublin - 27 October. Its Man v Distance. Distance is in trouble.
      I did 200. I need to work on my vocabulary.

Vim

Burninated Peasant

You have now donated 1700 grains of rice.
        Why is this so addictive?

Dog-Love

I just donated 660 grains and now I need to eat.
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
            Good site Trent. Made myself stop at 1000, I need a shower! I'll be back for more.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

VOCAB LEVEL: 41 YOUR BEST LEVEL: 44 You have now donated 1080 grains of rice. "365 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary" really came in handy! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Len

Damn Yankee

VOCAB LEVEL: 38 YOUR BEST LEVEL: 40 Donated 1680 grains of rice. That made my head hurt.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

King of Sparta

So much better than doing actual work Big grin
                  2008 Goals:
                  - Sub 1:00 10 mile
                  - Sub 3:00 marathon
                    2000 Grains VOCAB LEVEL: 38 YOUR BEST LEVEL: 43 So tempting to break out the dictionary... guess studying for the GREs helped some, though.

2011 Goals:
                    sub 17min 5k
                    5:15 mile?
                    (well, maybe next year)