Editing Reports/Searches (Read 414 times)

Outside Lane

I created a "Distance By Month" graph for my Summary page. The graph shows all my runs with the same color - it doesn't show the different colors for each type of run. How do I do that? I can't seem to find a way to edit the graph once it is created? MTA - I am trying to get monthly/weekly graphs that look like the old log's standard graphs - that had bars that were stacked with different colors (so if I had a long run, and three easy runs in a week - the bar for that week showed the color for the long workout type and the color for the easy workout type stacked in a single bar for that week). Any help is appreciated. I love the ability to customize my Summary page. But I don't understand the left, center, right vs. main panes? What's the difference between center and main? Can you provide an example of a Summary page that would use all panes? Thanks!

See how they run...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

When you create a search, make sure to set the activity type (say, to "run"). Then all the different run colors will show in the graph. Look at my log summary page and you will see three sets of boxes at the top, one left, one middle and one right.
        I just peeked at your log Trent to see how you had yours set-up, and.... I didn't see you out there at the Resolution Run! And I was working the finish line camera too. Sad

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I saw the finish line camera, but it looked like some old guy was operating it Wink Happy New Year!
            You must have seen Falcon next to me. Happy New Year!

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Outside Lane

When you create a search, make sure to set the activity type (say, to "run"). Then all the different run colors will show in the graph. Look at my log summary page and you will see three sets of boxes at the top, one left, one middle and one right.
              Thanks! That was the help I needed.

See how they run...