Being able to contact other members (Read 1110 times)

Running on the ocean

I've searched if this subject already has been posted on the forum but found nothing. I apologize if this already has been talked about. It would be really cool if we would be able to send messages to other members. Members can enable a feature to allow other members contacting her/him. Once done so there would be a link within the member's profile called "Contact this member". You click on it, get a message box, write a message, send it and the receiving member gets an email with that message. Thanks!

You know when you're running a ultra marathon because the pain actually starts to hurt
    -- Jakob Herrmann
    my running achievements

Lazy idiot

Tick tock

Running on the ocean

Thanks DrewEOB!! Smile

You know when you're running a ultra marathon because the pain actually starts to hurt
        -- Jakob Herrmann
        my running achievements

JakeKnight

I hate to jump in the chorus (no I don't), but I think this request is becoming more of a need than a luxury. A year ago, it wasn't really necessary. I think it almost is now. It would be functional - a lot of information could be more effectively shared, conflicts and miscommunication could be avoided. I'd rather have this than any of the tweaks to the log. Just my dos pesos.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

eric :)

I hate to jump in the chorus (no I don't), but I think this request is becoming more of a need than a luxury. A year ago, it wasn't really necessary. I think it almost is now. It would be functional - a lot of information could be more effectively shared, conflicts and miscommunication could be avoided. I'd rather have this than any of the tweaks to the log. Just my dos pesos.
            JK, It is in the works but I can't stop what I'm doing now. Constantly switching between projects makes me less productive. I'm wiling to bump up its priority though Smile
            JakeKnight

JK, It is in the works but I can't stop what I'm doing now. Constantly switching between projects makes me less productive. I'm wiling to bump up its priority though Smile
              You just hate private messages. Admit it. Hater.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Eric, if we don't get private messaging, then the terrorists have already won. Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

JakeKnight

Eric, if we don't get private messaging, then the terrorists have already won. Clowning around
                  I don't understand that. If we had private messaging, wouldn't the terrorists just send us private messages? You didn't really think this through, did you?

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I don't understand that. If we had private messaging, wouldn't the terrorists just send us private messages? You didn't really think this through, did you?
                    If we had private messaging, then the terrorist wouldn't be able to read them. Because they're private. Unlike The Swamp or the GSP. Duh. Give 'em to me. x2

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

JakeKnight

If we had private messaging, then the terrorist wouldn't be able to read them. Because they're private. Unlike The Swamp or the GSP. Duh. Give 'em to me. x2
                      Excellent point, Jeff. Would you like to pet my turtle?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

So they don't teach reading comprehension at Michigan? I'll bet the hemp weaving class is good though.
                        I'm just quoting this cuz I know you are dying to go back and edit your post. This way everybody will forever know what you said. Bwah hah hah Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin
                        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

So they don't teach reading comprehension at Michigan? I'll bet the hemp weaving class is good though.
                          No, I we have that mastered in elementary school. Give 'em to me. As for the hemp-weaving class, it is excellent. Perhaps you've heard of the Hash Bash? MTA:
                          Excellent point, Jeff. Would you like to pet my turtle?
                          Thanks, JK, but I'll pass. You can keep your turtle in its shell.

eric :)

Someone's need to take away your posting privileges.