Learn to run on your keyboard - QWOP (Read 2297 times)

obiebyke

My dude skidded on his right knee with his left foot high in the air for 4m before breaking his face. WIN.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

My dude fell backwards within the first 5 seconds and then I was like, "Crap, I have work to do!"

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

jpdeaux

I'm cracking up just reading your comments and haven't the foggiest notion what you're talking about.

ultramarathon/triathlete

wow, I'm much better going backwards than forwards.  

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
          Gatorade Endurance Team

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I'm cracking up just reading your comments and haven't the foggiest notion what you're talking about.

I think it's funny because subconsciously it's YOU there on the track, falling on your face or doing backwards somersaults.

ultramarathon/triathlete

Did it!

Although, I have yet to make him run at all.  I did 100.2 meters all on one knee.  It was particularly hard getting over the hurdle at the 50m point but I managed to straddle it enough that I finally made it over, still on my knee (only using the qw keys).

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
              Gatorade Endurance Team

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Did it!

Although, I have yet to make him run at all.  I did 100.2 meters all on one knee.  It was particularly hard getting over the hurdle at the 50m point but I managed to straddle it enough that I finally made it over, still on my knee (only using the qw keys).

Either your knee or your keyboard hurts.

A Saucy Wench

Did it!

OK that kinda works although I got bored well before the hurdle.  Plus I felt like some creepy sadist who had shot a guy in the hip and was watching him drag his useless limb behind him,  thinking that safety was within his grasp.  All the while knowing that I can pull the trigger one more time and end it all.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jpdeaux

I think it's funny because subconsciously it's YOU there on the track, falling on your face or doing backwards somersaults.

I WISH I could run on a track, even if it meant falling on my face. I just got tired of falling on my face on the road.

Quit wiping out please!

hurt my back. I feel like this guy when I decide to try and walk..

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Meh.  Usability Epic Fail.

Try running without using your hamstrings, glutes, etc and we'll probably be just as coordinated.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

ha! thats just what my runner looks like too!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25