I Was Chased... (Read 1180 times)

~Gordo~

by a freakin' cat yesterday on my run. It almost scared the poop out of me becuase I have seen foxes on this stretch of road before. It came leaping out of the ditch at me and continued to run at me until I stopped, then it quickly retreated back to the ditch. That was a first for me. ~Gordo
    !If you don't...you won't! ~Remember the light at the end of tunnel maybe you~ ~If you choose not to decided, you still have made a choice~
      Small cat I assume. Largest cat I've seen locally was a bobcat chilling out under a tree. I was about 35 feet from it.

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We found this little guy last Sept. He was chasing DS on his bike up and down our driveway. We took him in and named him...wait for it...Chase. He's about 1 and still thinks he's a puppy and chases us around the house and grabs our ankles. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Awww, zoom-zoom your kitty is very cute, looks almost identical to mine!
          Don't look at me, I'm just here to run.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Awww, zoom-zoom your kitty is very cute, looks almost identical to mine!
            He is a cute guy. Not very big--still a little smaller than our female. He kind of has Napoleon Complex, but very playful, but I'm not sure that he realizes he's a cat. He also bonded with our son immediately. It's so funny how much he adores Dane. When Dane comes downstairs in the AM Chase runs up to see him, purring like a little machine. Stray cats really do pick their people. We have 3 that found us--not the other way around.

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

There is an attack cat on my street. She hides and waits for me about 2 out of 5 mornings and then dashes out and I swear to god barks at me as I run away. She always comes from a different location so it always scares me.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

Cats with identity issues. LOL Zoom, that's a sweet picture!

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

Encountered one of these cats on a night run a few weeks ago. Thankfully he only hissed at us and didn't chase us!! Shocked Shocked
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Encountered one of these cats on a night run a few weeks ago. Thankfully he only hissed at us and didn't chase us!! Shocked Shocked
                    You did not! Shocked Pretty kitty...nice kitty...stay kitty....

~ Sarah Kay

The biggest cat I've seen while running was a lynx, but thankfully it didn't chase me. I have had domestic cats run with me, but I would only loosely classify them as chasing me. No jumping out or stalking involved. Big grin

Run to Win
                      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Rundadrun27

I've never been chased by anything on my runs. I pass a few dogs on my run, but they are usually tied up. I just hope they don't break free of their leash one of these days. Although it might help me improve my speed.
                          Oh dear... I think I would set a new PR if I came across one of those

Double IPA Please!

What a cute picture Zoom! Our cat is a stalker..If anyone walks past our house and he is on the porch he will stalk them and more times than not we have to go and retrieve him and bring him back. The kids get so angry when they leave for the bus in the morning and the cat is out because he will follow them all the way to the bus stop. Big grin

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

What a cute picture Zoom! Our cat is a stalker..If anyone walks past our house and he is on the porch he will stalk them and more times than not we have to go and retrieve him and bring him back. The kids get so angry when they leave for the bus in the morning and the cat is out because he will follow them all the way to the bus stop. Big grin
                              Thanks! Smile Ha, we had a cat like yours growing up. We'd go cross-country skiing near the house and often we'd get a little ways out and have to backtrack to get Oreo. Big dummy wanted to come with us, but would get tired and want to be carried. We'd actually drape him around one of our necks and continue on. He was a seriously awesome cat. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Two weeks ago a VERY large dog, doberman or something of that ilk, ran full speed down a driveway at me barking his head off. I was running in the street next to the sidewalk thinking I was about to be mauled. It stopped short right at the edge of the driveway - invisible fence. I didn't see but I bet there was a very sadistic owner ROTFL inside his living room. Was glad I had already pooped before my run.