I'm stuck (Read 720 times)

lately my SO has been home to help me out of my running clothes. Now he's back at work, and I can't get my 3 shirts over my head Cry
    Scout7

Ummmm...... I can't even begin to imagine.

...---...

Body glide can help with that...or other personal lubricants you may have laying around the house Wink plus, then you're already slicked up to avoid chapped nipples. Big grin

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

thanks...i managed to fight my way out eventually, but i'm not going to say how long it took. There was a lot of me stumbling into walls and things. There's no way i am the only one who has ever had this problem! right?
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

thanks...i managed to fight my way out eventually, but i'm not going to say how long it took. There was a lot of me stumbling into walls and things. There's no way i am the only one who has ever had this problem! right?
            I refuse to wear pull-over-the-head sports bras for this reason. They aren't so tough to get on, but once they get wet from sweat getting them off requires acrobatics or something. Ugh.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

pandajenn19

I have had a slight bit of trouble with a too tight sports bra before, but not with shirts or anything else. I suppose it could depend on your shoulder flexibility...
              mikeymike

You're probably trying to undress too fast. Have you thought about a heart rate monitor? If you get one, I here there's something called electrode gel that becomes important sometimes.

Runners run

Scout7

No, can't say I've ever had a problem getting a sports bra off. I'm sure if you asked nicely, any number of folks here would be more than willing to lend a hand.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No, can't say I've ever had a problem getting a sports bra off.
                    What about that sexay see-through shirt of yours! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

I would have bet a sizable amount of money that Scout would be the first one to reply to this thread. He's lying by the way. He can imagine.
                      I refuse to wear pull-over-the-head sports bras for this reason.
                      Me too.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I would have bet a sizable amount of money that Scout would be the first one to reply to this thread. He's lying by the way. He can imagine.
                        That's the part that should scare the women of the board. Except for Claire. Nothing scares that woman. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

What about that sexay see-through shirt of yours! Evil grin
                          That comes off easily. And it's not a sports bra, now is it?
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That comes off easily. And it's not a sports bra, now is it?
                            I don't know...it was sort of tight looking--like a sports bra. Clowning around

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

I was just sweaty. It wouldn't surprise me if you had that pic as your desktop...... I feel so dirty.
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I feel so dirty.
                                There's probably good reason for that.

~ Sarah Kay