Is it getting hotter or is it just me? (Read 933 times)

Eternal Rookie

Sometimes it’s both, sometimes it’s not, but what I’d like to see is a second temperature box if possible. On many of my long runs or rides the temp changes 10, 15, 20 degrees. The first box would be the beginning temperature and the second one would be the ending temperature, plus the pull down box would have 3 other functions for the days that the temp doesn’t vary much. The box would have the choice of F or C when recording the change of temperature, plus HI (Heat Index), WC (Wind Chill), % (Humidity). Doable?

Marquess of Utopia

I like the Heat Index suggestion, but could be automatically calculated by temperature and the humidity. Additionally the Wind Chill calculated by the combination of the temperature and the wind speed. Smile
      eric :)

I hate to say it, but what you want is very easy to do. *But*. There's always a but. I need to come up with a way to let users specify which fields they want to see. As much as I like having more data fields, they're not all applicable to all users. I don't want to put all the fields on the page because they will overwhelm new users. The form is complicated as it is and is in need of customization. eric Smile
        Eternal Rookie

I understand. I like a clutter free aesthetically pleasing easy to use log as well. I’ll take a “but” over a “no” any day.
          waterfordrider

Team Effort

I hate to say it, but what you want is very easy to do. *But*. There's always a but. I need to come up with a way to let users specify which fields they want to see. As much as I like having more data fields, they're not all applicable to all users. I don't want to put all the fields on the page because they will overwhelm new users. The form is complicated as it is and is in need of customization. eric Smile
            I know you are working on it and it will be way cool when you roll it out. Cool Meanwhile "Lord, give me patience and give it to me, NOW" Wink

www.runninngahead.com/groups/5000MC/forum

jbaco

Any more plans to be able to record wind chill, heat index or "feels like temperature"?