Happy Conception Day! (for me, at least) (Read 625 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

My birthday is November 14. Take 9 months off from that in 1970 and you get my mom and dad on vacation at Niagara Falls, apparently making me! Cool This would explain the strong spawning instinct I've had to jump into the Niagara River and attempt to swim upstream whenever I've visited that area. Canadians: if I was conceived in your country, does that entail me to any special rights, privileges, or gift certificates?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

My legs are killing me

You should at least get a free case of Molsens out of it Big grin
        I refer to my conception day as the Happy Seed Planting Day. Big grin
        My birthday is November 14. Take 9 months off from that in 1970 and you get my mom and dad on vacation at Niagara Falls, apparently making me! Cool
        Was the conception a enjoyable experience for both parties? (holds back from using a bunch of euphemisms) Do you have an exact conception date? Are you that open with your folks? Tongue My folks seemed to get frisky in the Fall. I guess it was getting colder and they needed to warm things up.
        This would explain the strong spawning instinct I've had to jump into the Niagara River and attempt to swim upstream whenever I've visited that area.
        Did any part of the conception occur in the river?

Vim

what makes you think Canadians give anything away...eh?
            Totally OT, but I would kill for a real Canadian beer right now.

- Anya

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Totally OT, but I would kill for a real Canadian beer right now.
              I wouldn't kill for one, but I can't say I wouldn't maim...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Maim, wound, destroy,... whatever! Just give me the beer!!

- Anya

JakeKnight

Dude. I find your lack of faith this thread ... disturbing.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have bad news for you. Very bad news A normal pregnancy is NOT 9 months. A normal pregnancy is 38 weeks from conception. Or 40 weeks from the LMP. If you were born on November 14, counting back 38 weeks, you get February 22. Then again, most pregnancies are not precisely 38 weeks...so there is really no good way to know when you were conceived based on 1970 science.
                      I have bad news for you. Very bad news A normal pregnancy is NOT 9 months. A normal pregnancy is 38 weeks from conception. Or 40 weeks from the LMP. If you were born on November 14, counting back 38 weeks, you get February 22. Then again, most pregnancies are not precisely 38 weeks...so there is really no good way to know when you were conceived based on 1970 science.
                      Well..there goes THAT bubble of good feeling. Got any other encouragement for anyone or is Mister Thundercloud still have some rain to spread around??? Wink
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If you were born on November 14, counting back 38 weeks, you get February 22.
                        Ha, Jeff's folks were bumpin' uglies on did's birthday! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

My husband has always maintained he was conceived in Rome. I always thought that was an odd thing for someone to know. Stranger still, his parents must have told him. Weird. Anyhow, I was very impressed with how International , he was, right from conception ! lol He even likes foreign beer !

- Anya

I don't think ANY beer can be foreign.... Surprised
                            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Heh. I knew I could count on Trent for the "Well, actually..." post, even if he didn't start it with "Well, actually..." Tongue I'm aware of the actual length of the typical pregnancy, and of the variance thereof. I prefer to claim Feb. 14 as my day because, well, it could have happened. It's more fun that way (notwithstanding zoom-zoom's horrific imagery).

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well, actually, it could have happened. You just came out a week and a day late Big grin Cagery, I need some coffee.