Training plan notification (Read 295 times)

Hennie108

First of all I have to say that I LOVE the training plan feature. And I love that I can get reminders sent to my email. 

I assume that the reminders are sent out in the morning, US time, as I get them in the afternoon/evening (I'm in Sweden). I was hoping that maybe the emails could be sent out in the morning depending on the time zone set by the user. I would love to get a reminder first thing, rather than when I have most likely already done my workout for the day.Shy

eric :)

litenarfin,

The training plan emails are sent out at 6 PM local (your) time.  It serves as a reminder to log today's scheduled workout, and give you enough time to get ready for tomorrow's workout.  The calculations for when to send out the emails were rather complicated because it involves several time zone changes.  I'm not sure how hard to add a user specified send time.  I can take a look during the log revamp.

eric Smile

Hennie108

Thanks for the reply Eric. I have actually realised after writing my post, that it is intended for us to receive the emails in the evening. 

I think it's fine the way it is, and wouldn't want you to go out of your way to make a complicated change that most people probably wouldn't ask for. 

Thanks for all the work you put in to this site, it is by far the best logger out there. Approve