Arg. Can't get it out of my head... (Read 529 times)

So, I saw an old favorite movie of mine over the weekend, but now I can't get this out of my head! "...look at that old bone, it could be worth some bucks...bum, bum, bum, bum..." Though it is one of my favorite quotes from any movie...it's stuck and it won't go away! Anyone else got a brainworm?
      Anyone else got a brainworm?
      I do now, but it's not a bad one. I have that Electric Light Orchestra song playing in my head. No, I cant get it out of my head, No, I cant get it out of my head. Now my old world is gone for dead cos I cant get it out of my head, no no no no.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

La la la La la la la la La la la La la la la la La la la La la la la la La la la La la la la la I just can't get you out of my head Boy your loving is all I think about I just can't get you out of my head Boy it's more than I dare to think about La la la La la la la la La la la La la la la la I just can't get you out of my head Boy your loving is all I think about I just can't get you out of my head Boy it's more than I dare to think about Every night Every day Just to be there in your arms Won't you stay Won't you lay Stay forever and ever and ever and ever La la la La la la la la La la la La la la la la La la la La la la la la La la la La la la la la I just can't get you out of my head Boy your loving is all I think about I just can't get you out of my head Boy it's more than I dare to think about There's a dark secret in me Don't leave me locked in your heart Set me free Feel the need in me Set me free Stay forever and ever and ever and ever La la la La la la la la La la la La la la la la La la la La la la la la La la la La la la la la La la la (I just can't get you out of my head) La la la la la La la la La la la la la La la la (I just can't get you out of my head) La la la la la La la la La la la la la La la la (I just can't get you out of my head) La la la la la La la la La la la la la La la la (I just get can't you out of my head) La la la la la La la la La la la la la La la la (I just can't get you out of my head) La la la la la La la la La la la la la

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I do now, but it's not a bad one. I have that Electric Light Orchestra song playing in my head.
          Glad I'm not the only one. This one's been playing non-stop in my noggin' ever since I read the thread title. MTA: Thanks a frickin' lot zoomie. Evil grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wish I could look this great in my 40s...probably not much hope when I don't look half that great in my 30s.... Cry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay