Data import failure (Read 44 times)

runlikeagirI

I have a Suunto Ambit 3 and typically upload my runs here by exporting the files from movescount as .fit files.   Today when I try to do that, I"m getting this message:

Data import failure - do not reply

Send:2/7/2016 1:35 PM

This message is auto generated. If you need assistance, please contact me using the feedback form.

An unknown error has occurred while importing your data file.

ETA-seems to be specific to the .fit format, I was just able to upload a .tcx file with no issues.  

I'm an Ambit 3 user too had that happen a few weeks ago. No idea why and I ended up entering it manually since no format would work. I normally use .fit so I can get all of the split data. Since that incident, all of them have uploaded just fine. Yesterday, I changed the battery setting from 10 to 15 hours and that may have also improved the quality of the data importing into Running Ahead since the overall time was only off a couple seconds. Normally, it is off a minute or more and I have to manually adjust. Will see if it continues.

Andy

I have a Suunto Ambit 3 and typically upload my runs here by exporting the files from movescount as .fit files.   Today when I try to do that, I"m getting this message:

Data import failure - do not reply

Send:2/7/2016 1:35 PM

This message is auto generated. If you need assistance, please contact me using the feedback form.

An unknown error has occurred while importing your data file.

ETA-seems to be specific to the .fit format, I was just able to upload a .tcx file with no issues.  

"Any idiot can run a marathon. It takes a special kind of idiot to run an ultramarathon." - Alan Cabelly