Christmas wish list (Read 148 times)

Slow-smooth-fast

So what are you all getting our hoping to get for Christmas running related?  Pair of Adidas Adizero for me and entry to first ultra in 2014.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

obiebyke

I started writing a bullet pointed list and then realized I just want EVERYTHING. Big grin

How are you, Eddy?!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Joann Y

Nada.

I wish Christmas would stop existing.

That's my Christmas wish list.

Runners run

jpdeaux

Scroogey McMikey.

But yeah, +1.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I'd like some winter running mittens. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

bluerun

Super B****

I don't celebrate Christmas... which is just as well, since nobody's going to give me an AlterG.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Slow-smooth-fast

I'm good thanks. Cardying a little to much weight at the moment but getting some good mileage in. Starting to feel the benefits (ten milers feeling nice).

I started writing a bullet pointed list and then realized I just want EVERYTHING. Big grin

How are you, Eddy?!

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

JimR

A watch strap

xhristopher

A really strange realization hit me yesterday. There really isn't anything, at least in terms of physical objects, that I want for Christmas this year. I'm perfectly content to just join my family in enjoying their loot.

What I am hoping to get is ready for a stupidly long run I'm going to do on January 4th...

What I am hoping to get is ready for a stupidly long run I'm going to do on January 4th...

That sounds dumb.

Runners run

Feeling the growl again

There really isn't anything, at least in terms of physical objects, that I want for Christmas this year. I'm perfectly content to just join my family in enjoying their loot.

This.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

jfa

A clean slate in the race against that stupid ass imaginary fucking pace bunny.

MTA: oh wait, that's New Years.

Never mind.

Prince of Fatness

family

Yup ..... looking forward to the family time.

Not at it at all.