Mc Lovin (Read 528 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Get your own Mclovin ID

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

I tried, but my picture size was too big... I've been told I have a big head before, but I guess it's true. Blush I luvs ur cheesey pic Zoomie! You're much taller than I thought too. Hmm. Confused

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I luvs ur cheesey pic Zoomie! You're much taller than I thought too. Hmm. Confused
        And male... Tongue That pic got a bit stretched, so it really makes my neck look giraffe-like. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

I love things like this! Big grin

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

That pic got a bit stretched, so it really makes my neck look giraffe-like.
            Glad you mentioned it so I didn't have to... Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Another Passion

And male... Tongue That pic got a bit stretched, so it really makes my neck look giraffe-like. Tongue
              Oh... I didn't think anything of it. I just thought you were into tribal neck stretching with those rings some of the African tribes put on their necks. Roll eyes Modifeid to add: What is that in your new avatar? Looks like an irradiated lung oyster! Shocked

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh... I didn't think anything of it. I just thought you were into tribal neck stretching with those rings some of the African tribes put on their necks. Roll eyes
                Nah, but if they could do that for my legs I would be uber-happy!Big grin

~ Sarah Kay