Soles4Souls 5k/10k - Nashville, TN (Read 346 times)

Insert witty title here

I've seen several people on here in TN so I thought I'd throw this out there. Is anyone planning on running the Soles4Souls 5k/10k next Saturday in Nashville? I just signed up for the 5k today and could not convince a single one of my friends to do it with me. This will be my 2nd race ever with the last one being nearly 7 years ago.. so basically it'll be like my 1st race all over again.

ThomasRuns Blog
    Twitter

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." - [Walter Bagehot]

I will be racing this one(the 10k). I have one friend that will be joining me. I like the course and I'm hoping for cooler weather.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Insert witty title here

I'm hoping I like the course because my company is moving to Metrocenter very soon and that would be nice to have somewhere different to run on lunch or right after work.

ThomasRuns Blog
        Twitter

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." - [Walter Bagehot]

I'm hoping I like the course because my company is moving to Metrocenter very soon and that would be nice to have somewhere different to run on lunch or right after work.
          You are gonna have a killer place to train after work! The place is like a track.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Nashville - http://www.runningahead.com/groups/NMS/Forum Looks like I may have a conflict that evening Sad