RA Update (Jan 9) (Read 3622 times)

eric :)

Eric - looks great! 

Just one concern and I couldn't find an answer, I can no longer upload from either my garmin or my saved garmin info.  Thanks!

Jill_B,

Could you give me more info of what you're experiencing?  A screen shot of the upload page with the error would help greatly.  What browser are you using?

"Beep, Beep!"

Hi I noticed with the new update that my posts on Facebook now are showing some wrong characters as follows:

David Theoharides logged a X-Country Ski entry

1/9/2010 @ 2:05 PM

Distance:h.5 Mi

Duration:h6:38.46

Speed:h.08Mi / hr

NOTE: The distance on RH shows 5.5 miles, but FB shows h.5

Duration on RH 48:38:46, where Facebook shows h6:38:46

Same problem with speed.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Teresadfp

One day at a time

"Beep, Beep!"

Thanks... Guess it's been a problem for over a week.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks... Guess it's been a problem for over a week.

No, a week ago the entries were posting correctly.  Now the older ones have changed to the incorrect values.

ohanapecosh

Love the updates - looks great!!
              JerryBZA

Runs with the pack

My Garmin 305 uploaded without a reboot twice in a row!  The new updates seemed to have fixed the Garmin issues that I was experiencing.

The paypal donate function works well too!

Thanks Eric!

This looks really great, thank you for your efforts.

I do have a slight issue.  I set my custom date format to yyyyMMdd, and my calendars now show in that format.

I've tried to edit a calendar entry, and the date picker correctly chooses 20100131, but I get "Invalid date" when trying to hit Save.

Do what you want, just how you like. Nobody has to know.

The update looks great, but, unfortunately, the majority of my courses/runs were lost.  I tried to add the two races I just ran, and I received the message that they are already in m course list but do not appear in the dropdown pick list.

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

Sue,

It might be that your less frequently used courses are being filtered.  I noticed that with the new version of the log, I no longer see older courses in the dropdown list.  Have you tried to check the options to modify course filtering?

• Options
                      • My Log Preferences
                      • Course Filtering

Ryan

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You can also type in the course name in the drop down box when entering a new run.  If the course exists, it will appear even if you don't see it in your list.
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

When I click on a link in RA to another RA page, the dependent page comes up with me signed out.
                          fizzrodeo

Eric, the update looks great.  Thanks for all your work!
                            Josh

Eric (and whoever else may be able to help),

Thanks for everything you do.  This may be a stupid question, but I can't seem to find how I delete old forum posts from my user group????  Any suggestions?

hendrik42195

rik84,

I think your browser has stale cache data.  Please force a reload to see if that fixes the problem.  If it persists, please start a new thread in the technical support forum so I can track it.

hi eric,

it's all good now. thanks a bunch for your great work!