RA Update (Jan 9) (Read 3622 times)

Lazy idiot

Eric (and whoever else may be able to help),

Thanks for everything you do.  This may be a stupid question, but I can't seem to find how I delete old forum posts from my user group????  Any suggestions?

I do not believe you have this option.  In your group, you can sticky/lock/censor posts in your forum, but not delete.

Tick tock

Anyone have pizza?

Eric,

Hands down you've got to be the nicest person I've never met in person.  I have used, and trialed several other products before and during, and your product is, BY FAR, the best runner's logging/tracking website EVER.

Thanks man!

Alex

Why is it sideways?

Eric,

Hands down you've got to be the nicest person I've never met in person.  I have used, and trialed several other products before and during, and your product is, BY FAR, the best runner's logging/tracking website EVER.

Thanks man!

Alex

That's why I donated.

dg.

Eric, thanks so much!    It's (past) time for me to donate too.   I especially love having the workout details visible from the calendar.   & a polar upload... woohoo!  Wink.    I can't wait to try it.

Get Lost :)

Eric, could the Training Log menu have an Upload from GPS option on it. A one-click solution from the homepage?
              love it - huge leap forward! finally follow-road feature on japan google maps too!

next up, suunto device support...?!!

Drum

I was just introduced to this site by some fellow runners and love it!!  From reading the previous posts it seems many people do!

On question...I've been using Google Chrome as my browser recently and have to switch over to Safari so I can upload my Garmin to RunningAhead.  Do you plan on making it available on Chrome?  

thanks!

Lazy idiot

I was just introduced to this site by some fellow runners and love it!!  From reading the previous posts it seems many people do!

On question...I've been using Google Chrome as my browser recently and have to switch over to Safari so I can upload my Garmin to RunningAhead.  Do you plan on making it available on Chrome?  

thanks!

I've not had any problems uploading Garmin runs to RA in Chrome.

Tick tock

Drum

hmm...What am I doing wrong?  In Safari my Garmin is instantly recognized and easily uploads and on Chrome it says "Control not installed."  But I did install Garmin Communicator Plugin.   Any ideas?  Thank you!
                      Eric, could the Training Log menu have an Upload from GPS option on it. A one-click solution from the homepage?

+1

Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, It is well, it is well with my soul.