ipod nano armband search (Read 563 times)

HappyDuck

I am in the market for an armband for my ipod nano 4th generation. Some of the bands are really thin and some are HUGE. Does anyone have one that they can recommend. I hate to order one and it slips all over while running. Thanks for the input!! Ang
    Somewhere someone out there is training when your not and when you race him, he will beat you!

#artbydmcbride

I know someone who swears by the Nike ipod armband. Comfortable, stretchy, wicking material. I myself would never wear such a thing, being a REAL runner and all! Cool

Runners run

I have a neoprene one that I bought at Walmart. It has a plastic window over the controls--I have even worn it in heavy rain*, and the ipod stayed dry. *Note that I said I run in heavy rain...so that makes me a real runner, too! Tongue

#artbydmcbride

Big grin

Runners run

this is the one I have for my iPod. http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB130G/A?fnode=MTY1NDA3NQ&mco=MjE0NjM4MA Works well, doesn't slip. The only problem I have with it is the plastic case over the thumb wheel can make it hard to make small adjustments to the sound level.

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.