Running App for iPhone (Read 119 times)

Whats the best FREE running app for iPhone?    I just got an iPhone and have no idea and is there a Runningahead app the iPhone?

Champions are made when no one is watching

Dad, Runner, Programmer

I used runkeeper before getting my Garmin and I thought it was pretty good.

As far as an iphone app for runningahead:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=iphone+app+for+runningahead#

Sorry to do that. I have not used it, though.

2015 Goal:For now, keep running!

npaden

runforth is specific to Runningahead and automatically loads your workouts to your log and syncs up with your equipment, etc.

I've been using runkeeper for 3 years or so and it has some features that runforth doesn't have yet, but if I was going to start from scratch I would probably use runforth.

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

Are you a Heartosaurus?

Hi there,

This app looks great, and I love the fact that it syncs with RA. To my knowledge it's the only app that syncs with RA. That said, the only thing it appears to be lacking is auto sync with the new IOS 8 healthkit. Can you please tell me when this will realistically feature the functionality to sync with the iphone's healthkit? 
          Thanks!

Heartosaurusnoun [heart-o-sau-rus] 1. An inspiring online reference for open heart surgery patients. 2. A heart patient with an inextinguishable desire not merely to survive, but to live life to its fullest. 3. A doctor, caregiver, or anyone who makes a profound difference to the cause.

Are you a Heartosaurus?

One more question: I see past workouts in the iPhone app, but I don't see upcoming workouts from my training plan. How long before runforth also shows upcoming workouts from my running ahead training plan calendar? That would be a great feature!

Heartosaurusnoun [heart-o-sau-rus] 1. An inspiring online reference for open heart surgery patients. 2. A heart patient with an inextinguishable desire not merely to survive, but to live life to its fullest. 3. A doctor, caregiver, or anyone who makes a profound difference to the cause.

koolkidz

I have tried numerous iPhone running aps, and every time I go back to RunForth/RunningAHEAD.  This ap is simply the best training plan management tool.  Except..... when will it integrate with Apple's Healthkit?

Are you a Heartosaurus?

AGREE!!! When will it integrate with HealthKit?! Please address feature asap; it will take the app to the next level! Please let us know.

Chasing the bus

I also vote for apple health app, and also bluetooth HR monitors/fitbits.

“You're either on the bus or off the bus.”
                  Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

JanaLamb

Hi! I'm wondering if there's any update on this one? If it could sync with Apple's Healthkit? I just want to know if it's possible. Really looking forward to it!

Increase Speed and Stamina Blog