Advanced Undo (Read 425 times)

frankcuse

Hi Eric Smile First of all...let me just say that your site is extrememly well done (straightforward UI yet powerful tools) and has better integration that any other sites of this type out there that I have come across (training log directly tied to courses that are generated WITH elevation...amazing). As mentioned in other suggestions if I could just enter a training plan this would definately be my one-stop-shop for my training needs. To the point on this feature request, it would be nice to have the ability to undo some of your more advances route creation features (such as the "Create return leg..." or "Follow route back to start"). In a few instances of trying to enter all of my new routes I either hit a button by accident (I clicked on it thinking it was undo by accident) or I didnt get exactly the result I was expecting. Being that I try to create some longer routes in great detail for the greatest accuracy, having to undo each point created by one of your advanced features takes quite a bit of time. It would be nice to just be able to "Undo Create Return Leg..." in some way. Keep up the great work and thanks for your efforts! Smile Frank
    eric :)

Hi Frank, I put it on my list of things to do. I have an idea on how to do it, but it might make other things more complicated, but we'll see. eric Smile