Duplicate Strength WO (Read 280 times)

Black-Toe-Nailed

Hey,

Something that would be useful would be to be able to duplicate the Strenght activity. This would make it possible to create different sets of strength workouts (for instance 'Core Strenght' 'Upper Body Strenght etc). This would be nice to avoid an excessively populated list of workouts in the current Strength activity.

Another thing that would be nice would be the possibility of deleting the Swim and Bike activities for people who don't use them.

Regards,

Enric

--

"If one can stick to the training throughout the many long years,
    then will power is no longer a problem. It's raining? That doesn't matter.
    I am tired? That's besides the point. It's simply that I just have to."

Emil Zatopek

eric :)

Enric,

The strength activity is a super set of workouts.  Upper body and core are variations of it.  It is akin to tempo and long runs are types of running.

Swim and bike are built in types and cannot be deleted.

Black-Toe-Nailed

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the answer.

What I mean is that when you create a new activity it defaults to a clone of "running" and it is not possible to duplicate any other type of activity such as swimming, biking or strength.

As it is now you can for instance create a new activity and use it only for trail running or barefoot running (each with it's own sets of workouts).

But you cannot do the same with the other ones and create (for instance) a new activity called "Outdoors Strength" or "Stone Lifting" (LOL) duplicating the "Strength" type or more realistically an "Elliptical" or "Rowing" activity based on the "Bicycling" type.

--

"If one can stick to the training throughout the many long years,
        then will power is no longer a problem. It's raining? That doesn't matter.
        I am tired? That's besides the point. It's simply that I just have to."

Emil Zatopek