Garmin Customer Service is the bomb-diggity (Read 659 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Back in Jan. I received my rebate check for my Garmin, then didn't get to the bank right away to deposit it, since weather was miserable. When I finally got a chance to get out and run errands the check was gone. I had thought it was in my purse and the entire envelope was missing. I tore apart the house and my car looking for it, but never found it--I assumed it had been stolen or lost. So a couple of weeks ago some big electrical storm was blowing through and did was underneath my desk unplugging everything. Guess what he found stuck behind a file cart and the wall...? Unfortunately the check was only good for 90 days and had expired. Drat. I contacted Garmin to find out if it was possible to still cash the check or if there was any way they could reissue a new one. They had me scan and e-mail my original check and once they verified that I actually had an intact rebate check they instructed me to destroy it, as they are sending me a brand new one. Garmin rocks! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Woo-hoo! I love good customer service!

Go Pre!

Did you ask them about logging the extra mileage? Just sayin' Couldn't resist. Slap on the hand accepted.

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

Did you ask them about logging the extra mileage? Just sayin'
          LOL