10,000 miles Warning!! Bragging!!! (Read 871 times)

Hey, nice marmot!

Very nice!  10,000 is no small feat.  Congrats.

Very well done on the consistency too. 

Well, here's to the next 10,000. 

Cheers!

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

Richard -- that's fantastic -- outstanding dedication and you have some great results

You should be bragging.......

Champions are made when no one is watching

Lazy idiot

Glad to share some internet space with you, Richard.  Congratulations!

Tick tock

Brag away man.  That's very cool.  Fortify (10,000 mile tune up) with whatever beverage you like and then head back out on the road.

Very brag-worthy Richard, to pile up 10,000 in such a short time is a real accomplishment.  Congrats!

(By the way, before your knee problems I recall you asking for opinions regarding readiness for a marathon.  I cast my "definitely ready" vote, is that still on your maybe someday list?)  Oops, just saw that you answered my question, best of luck in your training.

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

way to go! congrats
              RunsForCake

*claps loudly*

Brag away!  What an awesome accomplishment!

1556:53:17

Just seeing it broken down is time is Wowza!

Congrats, Richard!

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Maniac

Good job Richard.  Very impressive.

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

GKA

GKA

This is so impressive and worth celebrating.  I do have to say that I also believe the first 100 miles you ran, when you were overweight and out-of-shape, were probably the toughest miles and your persistence through that hurdle equally impressive.  You inspire those who are just beginning.  Wishing you continued health and many more satisfying miles. sunita
                      "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."- B. Banzai
                      expecting.rain

Wow, I just want to add my congrats.  Brag away, you deserve it.

Mr. Muscle

congrats old man.  That's a great accoplishment.  Now, don't get stress fractures like your son had and you'll be fine for many years.  Next goal...circumnavigate the globe!
                          Gig

That's amazing. It gives me a goal to work toward, too (with maybe five years to go, but that's okay). Thanks for the motivation!
                              sorry I missed the OP ... props go to you -- I am equally impressed with the 90lbs ... redefining what "I ran a 10k" actually means.  Brag-on!

2012= under-goaled