Pace in Minute Fractions (Read 840 times)

bombastica

Hi. Sorry if this has been covered before, but is there a way to see the accurate pace, calculated from the actual time and distance? It's always rounded to whole minutes, and fractions of minutes would be nice. Thanks.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Your log and the pace calculator in tools should both give you minutes:seconds. I have never seen it rounded to minutes on this website. Where are you looking?
        Is this what you are looking for? pace calculator

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Along the same lines, and sorry if this has been covered before, but I think it would be really cool to add average pace to the summary page. It's really important. /ducks

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

Lank, you get your but outta that flight gear and up to Viper's office (aka the 2k swamp) now.

Runners run

eric :)

Hi. Sorry if this has been covered before, but is there a way to see the accurate pace, calculated from the actual time and distance? It's always rounded to whole minutes, and fractions of minutes would be nice. Thanks.
              I haven't received this request before. I think everyone is used to the mm:ss format for pace. The new log will allow you to view either pace or speed. Speed is displayed as a fraction. Would that work?