>Off the Beaten Path>Hamantaschen
I'm running somewhere tomorrow. It's going to be beautiful. I can't wait.
'07: 1324.5 | '08: 1561 | '09: 1810.9 run ~ 208.7 bike | '10: 1,000.3 run ~ 3513.5 bike | '11: 710.3 run ~ 4157.9 bike '12: 659.9 run ~ 3365.6 bike (100% benched by ortho last 4.5 weeks while in long-arm cast)
• DON'T BREAK ANYTHING!!!
• get within 5#s of 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)
• 1st olympic distance duathlon
• 1st Iceman Cometh mtn bike race
• Half Fanatic
• punch Type 1 in the junk
I sure hope you make your own butter.
Who doesn't? I'm churning some right now.
- With what do you fill your Hamantaschen?
- Do you pinch them together all the way or let some filling show?
- Do you mix fillings or keep them separate?
- Do you deliver your Hamantaschen to friends?
- Do you make them with freinds in a big Hamantaschen filling party?
I make mine.
WES sisterhood has some.
Bring it on.
© 2013 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.