View All Diary Entries (Read 1185 times)

runGirl

Is there any way in which all diary text (for each entry) can be viewed or printed out in one go - rather than having to look at each entry. Thanks, Andrea
      Not currently. One way you could do it though - would be to download your log (Training Log->Tools->Download you Data) and import into Excel - then print from there.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Go Pre!

Not currently. One way you could do it though - would be to download your log (Training Log->Tools->Download you Data) and import into Excel - then print from there.
        nice outside the bun thinking mike!
        eric :)

runGirl, Your best bet is to do what Bonkin suggested, which is to print it out via Excel. If you let me know the reason for the need to print it out, maybe I can come up with an alternative. eric Smile
          sherio

I'm a new Coolrunning refugee and this previous post asks the question that I had. I would like to display and print my training log entries (including text) on a weekly basis, similar to the "old style" hard-copy training logs. Coolrunning and trainingpeaks did it, but many other logs don't. Is this a possibility for the future? Thanks! Btw, I really like the ability to enter intervals. Sheri
            JGrath

I think it would be useful to be able to see the diary entries in a summary view. I wouldn't however want to print it out, but when I check my fellow running buddies' logs it's fun to be able to read their comments on each of their runs for the week without having to click on each individual workout.
                I think it would be useful to be able to see the diary entries in a summary view. I wouldn't however want to print it out, but when I check my fellow running buddies' logs it's fun to be able to read their comments on each of their runs for the week without having to click on each individual workout.
                Don't forget you can use the next and previous links on the detailed workout page. At least this way you don't have to go back to the workout list and then click on another workout when you want to read the details of several workouts.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Don't forget you can use the next and previous links on the detailed workout page. At least this way you don't have to go back to the workout list and then click on another workout when you want to read the details of several workouts.
                  I think Mike needs to write an RA tutorial. I learn so many things I didn't even know about by reading his responses to these questions Smile
                    There is the "summary page or calender" also. You can roll-over entries there and get a quick summary of daily activities.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

larch45kbd

runGirl, Your best bet is to do what Bonkin suggested, which is to print it out via Excel. If you let me know the reason for the need to print it out, maybe I can come up with an alternative. eric Smile
                      Eric, I would also like to be able to see several daily notes on one page. In my logs I list several splits. Being able to see an entire week on one page allows me to see how I have done on each run. It's a way to measure my progress with more information than just the end time.
                      Coach Jeanne

Speculum Wrangler

May add a second on the request for a tutorial? I love my shiny new running log and I've been playing with it a lot. And like the rest of you, I keep coming up with new things I'd like to do with it. Such as deleting some old routes from my list which I'll never use again (like from my old house) but I'm afraid that would delete the entire entry. I also love the forums and would like to be able to do more here (such as posting a picture in my reply), but I'm not savvy enough to figure out how to do that. Thank you for helping!

Jeanne

lampshade

Sorry to dig this up from the grave, but is there a way to do this? I'm a Merv refugee (merv.stanford.edu) and my coach likes to have a weekly summary of training with my notes form each run. It would be really great to see all the runs from a week on a single page, with comments.

an amazing likeness

Sorry to dig this up from the grave, but is there a way to do this? I'm a Merv refugee (merv.stanford.edu) and my coach likes to have a weekly summary of training with my notes form each run. It would be really great to see all the runs from a week on a single page, with comments.

If you want the text from your Notes in the report, you'll have to export to Excel...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.