Top 10 reasons I hate my virtual partner (Read 670 times)

Go Green Wave!

10.He never needs to stop for water 9. The Florida humidity doesn't effect him 8. Hills don't effect him 7. He never gets injured 6. He doesn't care if I get a cramp 5. I can't hear him closing in on me 4. I swear he is Kenyan! (I don't hate Kenyans, but who can beat 'em?!) 3. He's like Pepe le Pu, no matter how far I am in front of him, he has this crazy ability to close in fast! 2. The normal rules of physics don't apply to him (he is in the Matrix!) and the #1 reason I hate my virtual partner is... ... ... 1. He is skinnier than me
      10.He never needs to stop for water 9. The Florida humidity doesn't effect him 8. Hills don't effect him 7. He never gets injured 6. He doesn't care if I get a cramp 5. I can't hear him closing in on me 4. I swear he is Kenyan! (I don't hate Kenyans, but who can beat 'em?!) 3. He's like Pepe le Pu, no matter how far I am in front of him, he has this crazy ability to close in fast! 2. The normal rules of physics don't apply to him (he is in the Matrix!) and the #1 reason I hate my virtual partner is... ... ... 1. He is skinnier than me
      The BASTARD.
      2009: BQ?