problems with display? (Read 749 times)

Hi Eric Today I've noticed a few changes/problems to the way things are displaying. Well I'm assuming they are problems rather than deliberate design.... firstly the top of the page - instead of the normal 4 tabs I've now got 4 diamond bullet points with home, training log, tolls, community. then user groups, the whole front page has gone blue (so blue i can't read the writing). when i go into a group forum they've gone blue too! The main forums have stayed white though. Is something odd going on? Using Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Windows XP SP2. I've tried it with IE and it works fine there. Mandy
    KimFL

I experienced the same thing with the 4 bullets instead of the normal tabs. Just did a refresh/reload and all was back to normal. Wink BR, Kim
        mines returned to normal too now. how odd.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've got it too with Safari...lemme try refresh. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

All better...weird! k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Jacob Fern

yeah, i had the same problem too... just refreshed it and it went away.
              eric :)

I uploaded a bit of new changes this morning. It involved some stylesheet changes. Your browser cached the stylesheet and did not pull in the updates until you explicitly refreshed the page.