Is it possible to transfer imported workouts to different user? (Read 69 times)

I accidentally uploaded my wife's watch onto my running ahead account.  I have not saved them and they are in my imported workouts.  Is there a way to transfer them to her account?

Thanks

Goals: 20 5k 1:35 Half Marathon 3:30 Marathon

an amazing likeness

Is it hundreds, dozens or a handful?  If dozens or a handful, why not let them get imported into your account, then export them and re-load the exported files to the correct account. As the final cleanup, delete them from your account.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Thanks for the reply.  I am guessing 30 or so runs.  (She is just getting ready to use this watch with running ahead.)  I am not sure what you mean by importing them into my account then exporting them and reloading the exported files.  if its easy to explain please do - thanks!

Goals: 20 5k 1:35 Half Marathon 3:30 Marathon

an amazing likeness

After you load the workouts into your log, you can then "send them back" to your computer via the GPX button on the map page in each workout.  This will put a file on your computer of that workout's GPS data.

Then in her account, you would use the Upload Data From File option to import the file you saved in the step above into her log.

Then delete the workout from your log.

Repeat until done.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

mikeymike

Did you already delete the workouts from the watch? If not just have her upload them to her account.

Otherwise do what milktruck says.

Runners run