Problem with adding run types (Read 621 times)

momster

I'm a CoolRunning import -- verrry happy to be here! Big grin However, when I try to add a new run type, after clicking 'save' I get the message: "You have two workouts of the same name." I am running Windows XP, and had the same problem through AOL and through Internet Explorer directly, as well as on two different computers. What's up? If I try to make any changes it does the same thing, whether color or even to modify an imported personalized run type. Thanks very much for any help on this.
    eric :)

Hello momster, I looked into the problem and it turned out that one of your run types is "spinning". This is conflicting with the "spinning" for other workouts. I changed it to "spinning_" for now to get around the problem. The next release of the log will handle these workout types better. eric Smile
      momster

Perfect! Thanks.
        finney

Resident pinniped

OK, I must be dumb, but how do you even add a run type? Every month my running club does an informal "speed test" and I'd like to add those in by themselves, since they're not tempo and not races, just a mile done for fun to see how fast your mile is. But I have no idea how to add it in.
            Hi finney, You can add new run types (and other workouts) through the Options->My Log Preferences menu. There's a note on it in the Help section. -brian
            finney

Resident pinniped

Ah, looking in the wrong spot. Got it now, thanks Brian! Cool