Blue Angels' plane crashes... :( (Read 471 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

news article They have performed several times at an airshow in our area and are really an amazing sight to see. This makes me so sad. Sad k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

That's really bad. Are they something like the red arrows?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm not sure...I'm not familiar with the Red Arrows. Here is the Blue Angels website. They are a Navy flying squadron. Really impressive maneuvering...the stuff they do would have me puking. k

~ Sarah Kay

madness baby

NO! THey're from Pensacola, where I got married and where parents grew up and now live. They always do a huge air show every 4th of July right in the bay. Must go read the news. What a blow to the community. Sad
          deb
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, Deb, that is so sad! We have a big Coast Guard festival in this area every Summer. So this would be akin to if we lost any of those brave men and women. It would certainly be a major blow. I will be following this story to see what explanation comes of the crash. I'm thinking he must have had mechanical failure with his plane. So sad. k

~ Sarah Kay

madness baby

Oh, that is so terrible. I am so sad for them. I just talked to my dad and he said everyone in Pensacola is shocked. They are just an amazing and talented group! We have always loved sitting at my dad's house on the beach and watching them practice. It's too sad. Sad Sad Sad
              deb
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I really wonder what happened. I hope this won't mean the end of that team. I'd hate to not have the opportunity to see them perform, again. Our son STILL talks about seeing a few minutes of them practicing for the show--and this was 2 years ago, when he was 4. I think they are scheduled to come back, this year. I'll bet they will have to cancel this season, though. Sad The poor family and friends who are grieving the loss of this pilot. k

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

oh dear! Cry I wonder how big the Blue Angels group is...I know that one of the members is from my high school....
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I know that one of the members is from my high school....
                    I didn't know that! I wonder where this pilot was from.

~ Sarah Kay