Avenue of the Giants- one week out (Read 64 times)

I'm signed up for the half- my yearly trip to the Redwoods.  Any one else going? It's a great course for those of you who have never been there. Once again I have a music concert I'm involved in Friday night- have to drive 15 hours or so on Saturday, catch a couple hours of sleep, wake up and run. Might head south down the coast afterwards, maybe even to SF if I can connect with old friends for a place to stay.

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

The full was my first marathon. It was absolutely gorgeous. Sadly, I will not be running it this year (hip problems), but maybe in the next couple of years. Enjoy!

MTA: I just glanced at your running log, looks like we ran it the same year! How funny.

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

The full was my first marathon. It was absolutely gorgeous. Sadly, I will not be running it this year (hip problems), but maybe in the next couple of years. Enjoy!

MTA: I just glanced at your running log, looks like we ran it the same year! How funny.

Yeah-  I ran my first full there in 2008- memorable.

MTA-Seems like that was the year I turned 60

Roses Revenge

I'm getting back into marathon training and have this on my list for 2016.  The last several months have been disastrous for my training do to a serious illness and death in my immediate family.

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

Hey chuck,

unfortunately not making it but will be going down in July for several birthdays/anniversaries of family members.  planning on doing some hikes somewhere in the Redwoods & running some of the old logging roads behind HSU.  and of course running on the beaches.

RR,  if you can make it down you wont regret it.  beautiful down there !!    very sorry about your family.