The internet (Read 1428 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

jules2

Years ago the couple next door had shall we say a lively relationship and she was given anti depressants. One day she told Mrs Jules that she'd realised it was her husband that was the problem and had been crushing the tablets into his food as a result of this her life was much better! I could almost understand her logic but couldn't believe that she mentioned it to us.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Menace to Sobriety

I don't need a pill for that. Beer makes me smarter, more interesting, funnier,and better looking.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Bored...
        And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

areesemd

I laughed when I saw this in the paper. Every day...
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't need a pill for that. Beer makes me smarter, more interesting, funnier,and better looking.
            When you drink it, or when others do...? Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Menace to Sobriety

When you drink it, or when others do...? Big grin
              Both!!

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

AroundTheHorn

Roads, where we're going we don't need any....roads.
                  And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

xor

Whenever my ex-MIL refers to ordering something from amazon, she doesn't just call it "amazon". She refers to it as "amazon dot com on the internet". Every time.

TJoseph

I gave my MIL a computer several years ago. It was an extra one I had lying around my office. I connected it to the Internet and showed her how to use it. She never did. Eventually I had to remove it because it was in the way of where she wanted to put her TV.
                        Dr. Mengele started filming me. I ran. He chased me to my house. I ran. Grammar Nazis are war. Real is war. / Peace.

xor

Real is war. / Peace.
                          You know, the original name was "Real is war. /Peace what is it good for?"