Request: two new forum sections (Read 940 times)

I have a request for seperate forum sections for Race Reports and Shoes. Thanks, Logan

PR's
    800: 2:38|1600: 5:18|3200: 11:55|3 mile:19:07

eric :)

leftylogan, I have a better idea than creating a shoes forum. As for a new forum for race reports, maybe I can just rename the race forum because I feel that it contains mostly race reports anyway. Let me think about it. eric :-)
        Sounds Good Eric. This is also just such a good site you did such a good job putting it together. Thanks, Logan

PR's

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And if shoes get their own forum, then so should Garmins. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Darnit. I just wrote seomthing witty and clever and lost it. Jist was: Jeez Eric, I dunno. Zoomy'd probably like a shoe forum. Then again, virtually everything she posts eventually goes that way anyway! (Kidding, Zoomy. Kinda. But in a good way.) And leftylogan: It's great to see you posting here. I wish there was something like this when I was "your age." We only had pens, pencils and paper, which, for me, had poor user-interface. For reals though: People discuss shoes in the gears and wears forums. (When Garmins aren't dominating the threads!)
              Yeah pens, pencils, and paper still don't have a very user friendly interface. I'm just on the internet when i'm not running or playing baseball so I thought i'd come here. the gears and wears forum just talks about Garmins, and Polars, and Heartrate monitors and stuff just like the ones on Runnersworld. Logan

PR's

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

...just like the ones on Runnersworld. Logan
                I, for one, am so thankful that this place is not RWO, though. They have so many individual forums that it's daunting to try to peruse that site. I think I once noticed that it took up 6 full screens of my monitor to scroll down from top-to-bottom...and I have a 19" high res. monitor. I like that I can see almost the entire RA main forum screen without having to scroll. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

SIX screens?? Good grief!
                  Gig

Yeah pens, pencils, and paper still don't have a very user friendly interface.
                    Actually, I think being able to use a stylus to create routes would be pretty cool. (I don't actually have a stylus, or any kind of doohicky to use it on, but it would be pretty cool.) -