Diet Pop impact on weight (Read 1723 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

another's?

anothers?

apostrophe needed?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

"run" "2" "eat"

ump! dere it is!

ump! dere it is!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

localoutoftowner

I'm going to Stop and Go, what do you want?

I want a coke.

What kind?

Eh, Dr Pepper.

Ok.

Lived in Texas my whole life. This is exactly how it is!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

No one has mentioned soda-pop.  Best of both worlds.  But redundant.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No one has mentioned soda-pop.  Worst of both worlds.  But meaningless.

coke is it.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

we are jealous of those things which belong to us.

we envy that which is another's.

In scout's view, the beer already belongs to him.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I feel like I was misquoted.

#artbydmcbride

It is weird, but it's also not that hard to understand.  If you want a coca-cola, you just say it twice.

Now, I will throw a wrench into it.  When ordering in a restaurant when I was a kid, "I want a coke" was usually pretty settled on coca-cola immediately (unless you had to go through the pepsi diversion).  The coke-means-soda thing usually came up when I was headed out and asking my friends/family what they wanted.

I'm going to Stop and Go, what do you want?

I want a coke.

What kind?

Eh, Dr Pepper.

Ok.

It really wasn't that hard.

Edit: then, when I was in high school, Diet Coke came out.  This changed the restaurant equation.  "I want a coke" started to be followed by "diet or regular?"

I remember Tab   Smile

Runners run

I remember Tab   Smile

Tab was evil.

Jeff

"run" "2" "eat"

ads are personally targeted to your specific needs. clearly, you have a problem with alcohol. FACT.

Now I'm getting ads with Jillian Michaels in them.  Clearly she is one of my specific needs.

Jeff

Scout7

In scout's view, the beer already belongs to him.

If perception is reality, then I already polished off the case.

"run" "2" "eat"

fairly certain you said elsewhere perception is irrelevant to you. colour me confused.

xor

I remember Tab   Smile

Tab still exists.  In two forms, even.  I've seen it in regular soda/coke/pop cans.  And as an energy drink in the skinny red bull-like can.

I haven't had it since I was a kid.  Old school Tab, like Diet-Rite, was nasty business.

Does Tab Clear still exist?  I used to love that stuff when I was little (well more little)...but I guess it would taste rank these days.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."