T-Nation Badmouthing Running (Read 454 times)

if you're tired of starting over then stop giving up!

Imminent Catastrophe

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Teresadfp

One day at a time

The cover photo on the Facebook page is scary!   I will stick to running.

T-Nation Facebook Page

Andy X

The cover photo on the Facebook page is scary!   I will stick to running.

T-Nation Facebook Page

Yuk.  If some people want to look like that, it's fine with me - I'll stick to looking emaciated & enjoy my runs.

haroldjiii

run, rest & read

"(Runners are only happy when they run. The rest of the time they're assholes. True story.)"

heh heh, he's got my number!

And I'll pick aggressive runners over aggressive power-lifters any day

delicate flower

<3

Brah, do you even lift?

I don't!  And I'm a 19 year old guy! All I do is head out the door and move my legs in a small cycle of motion for varying periods of time, thereby benefiting my heart but destroying any gains I would otherwise make in a gym. It's the good life.

BeeRunB

It's all good. If the act of starting a nation and becoming a bunch of nearsighted exercise-jingoists keeps them on a healthy track, I got no problem with them hurling holier-than-thou bombs on Endurance Nation. If it gets physical, we'll just send Ed Whitlock and all the 70+ runners from our clubs to challenge them to a race.

So, essentially, they deride and despise anything having to do with women. Which is odd for a group named Testosterone Nation. Or, actually, not.

delicate flower

So, essentially, they deride and despise anything having to do with women. Which is odd for a group named Testosterone Nation. Or, actually, not.

They are probably afraid of women seeing their shriveled up balls and backne.

<3

Gator eye

i lift things up, i put them down, iliftthingsupiputthemdowniliftthingsupiputthemdown

Kalsarikännit

Not true for some Females.. I ran 34 miles last month and my legs are still pretty firm and muscled up! Didn't loose much definition.

Her uterus is definitely going to fall out with that kind of mileage.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

They are probably afraid of women seeing their shriveled up balls and backne.

That's actually what Tanya said but without saying it, knowhatimean?

Runners run

I wonder if they realize that humans are only meant to have a certain amount of testosterone, and that the supplements and other hocus-pocus they do are actually gonna screw them over in the end. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but ancient humans did an ass-ton of walking and running, not lying on a bench in a gym for three hours while looking at a clock.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Not true for some Females.. I ran 34 miles last month and my legs are still pretty firm and muscled up! Didn't loose much definition.

Her uterus is definitely going to fall out with that kind of mileage.

I laughed.

steph